Friday, September 10, 2010

.

it's so weird to listen to my mum talk with her friend on the phone about said friend's divorce proceedings with my dad in the same room.

in other news i worked like a full 10.5hr day today for the first day in many, many, many moons possibly more than 12. therefore current nagging headache.

in the last 2 days i have been listening to a lot of megan washington, mainly because of the great similarity between her chord progressions and that 'for the beauty of the earth' hymn, specifically in 'little women' featuring kirsten dunst, and yes, winona ryder, i am very predictable.

oh oh last night i saw 22iii. 'august: osage county' and my reaction and review is as follows: holy shit! such manipulation. brilliant acting. we were sitting a little too far for my poor eyesight to distinguish facial features but my hunch that george clooney's older sister in 'up in the air' played one of the main roles turned out to be correct.

summer will be in a couple of months. this is a portable watermelon cooler:
only in japan.

2 comments:

  1. dude you should have told me your eyesight was lacking before I got the tickets!
    or alternatively, get some glasses =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i was only kidding, plus i was already wearing contacts, blame my astigmatism

    ReplyDelete